Monday, February 21, 2011

excuses, excuses.

MY EXCUSES FOR SLACKING OFF ON THIS, MOST BELOVED BLOG :

~My brother kept being signed in and I was too lazy to sign him out and type out my ENTIRE email.
~Prom planning
~An excess of amazing books
~School wor- just kidding.
~Hanging out
~Nothing interesting to say
~Tumblr
~Hula hooping
~Saving the world
~Sleep
~Procrastinating.....
end.

I should start posting again, like my old stuff. I've kind of been hiding, because I don't want to say something I'd regret while all this crazy stuff is happening. But I've decided I don't really care too much? Cuz this is MY blog suckers. MINE. yea. I'm a little possessive. Its just that I need and outlet and I've missed this one. SO coming back to hit you straight in the face should be two-ish(? unless I get too lazy...oyvey) posts tonight. Wish me luck and much lack of laziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment