Sunday, October 3, 2010

yea

Its official.

I'm a
needyattentionseekingobnoxiousimpulsiveoutofshapemessylazyrudejealous
individual.
 I suppose I should find the positive, but tonight I just don't want too. I'm usually hard on myself, but tonight I feel l like I deserve each and every one of those titles. I really don't want to be that person anymore. I want to be:

Self assured, quiet, organized, smart, motivated, passionate, kind, loving, loved, okay with not being noticed.


Ben Franklin tried to master every virtue. He wrote down who he wanted to be and made them into habits. I think I should try that. This week, I will try to be quieter, less obnoxious, and think before I speak. I'll keep you posted, if you care to read.

4 comments:

  1. u do realize that ben franklin gave up after a while rite? read his autobiography, he wrote all about it. if one of the greatest americans that ever lived couldnt do it do u rele think u can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He tried to master all. I just want to get rid of the annoying personality traits >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to...um, that person, Ben Franklin was a genius and it's a great idea!
    But more importantly...YOU'RE NOT OBNOXIOUS AT ALL!!!!!
    Okay? Okay. :)

    ReplyDelete