Sunday, October 3, 2010

two things guys.

Two things.

FIRST. OH MY SASSAFRAS. HOW DID I SURVIVE LAST YEAR THIS DAY/MONTH, I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL. Well, I do. I was so happy exactly a year ago. Everything was so new and scary and exciting and interesting and I was "shy" and all these other things I'd never been to anyone. Even if these things weren't the truth from that person, because of a year ago, I've learned what the things that were said actually meant, and they don't mean what I had. There are so many better things I didn't even know about then, because of that.  I didn't have all the amazing friends I do now. I wasn't the person I am now. I never went through what I had to go through to learn how obnoxious and dramatic I was/am(still!). I thought I had it all figured out then, and I was so wrong. but HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. Its just weird. Okay.

SECOND. Why am I such a loser/idiot? I keep thinking, this is everyday now, of everything I said that was stupid. Or did that was stupid. Everything I've done or said ,looking back was ridiculous and obnoxious and dramatic. And this is just the past three days that are bothering me at the moment. and all of last year. >.< Oh geez. Better post tonight guys. HOPEFULLY. Don't be too excited >.<

Its going to be a fantastic day today. I'm really excited :] Maybe going out with T soon, and then Youth group tonight! How could things be better?

Note to self....Shut. up. BYE! 


Love from hanhan :]

P.S. Search Amazon.com for purity rings....If you do, and I think buy one, I get to make money!

No comments:

Post a Comment