Tuesday, October 26, 2010

STOMPSTOMPSTOMP

Guys, never underestimate the power of a good stomp. ever.

I was officially the nastiest person ever to everyone because nothing was going right. My computer is broken, I can't focus on this computer, my headphones are broken, my family is all sick and annoying me, I read all my books and I don't sleep well ever because I keep having nightmares. So I left my house for a run, but I didn't want to run because I'm all sore for no reason at all.

So I stomped, I ran a mile, to feel a LITTLE accomplished, and then I stomped around for like 2 miles with my dog, thinking angry thoughts until I was too tired to be angry, so I came in to write this for you all. *STOMPSTOMPSTOMP* I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN. I'M A HUNGRY GIANT YA YA. Excuse that.

I'm gonna dye my hair brown soon, and I'm tres excited. Tswift's new album came out. Also exciting there, even though I have 0$ to buy it with. cool. Harry Potter is a good series, I finished it in two weeks. I'm gonna go shower because I'm gross. I'll try to write more. Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment