Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"After all this time?"

"Always."
Okay, so I don't generally like Alan Rickman, who plays Snape in the Harry Potter movies. His voice just really makes me irritated( I have this thing with voices, some I really like, and some have tthat quality I just have to deem atrocious.) I remember one time I was listening to a book read by him and I never liked it after that because of his voice. BUT.

HE WAS SO GOOD IN THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE I ALMOST COMPLETELY FORGAVE HIM FOR HIS ANNOYING VOICE. Seriously, it was probably one of the most heartfelt, real performances I've ever seen in a movie. it broke my heart to watch it, and yet I want to see it over and over again.

anyone wanna get me the movie as soon as it comes out/take me to see it again?


Anyone wanna bring me more Snickers ice cream bars? I ate an entire pack over two days.




Biked 19 miles, taught a swim lesson, cleaned half my house, tanned my stomach a shade darker than blinding white, ate Snickers icecream bars. SUCCESSFUL DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment