Tuesday, June 7, 2011

pathetic.

Okay. So, I generally don't care about a lot of things, I used to care so much, and now I just give up. I don't even try. Its pathetic, and my life is becoming less of what I want it to be. I don't say whats on my mind, because I might hurt someone, and who am I to judge them anyway? Its not a good thing.
My friends, my boyfriend, my family, they're all passionate. I have no passion. I love my family, I love my boyfriend, I love my friends and if someone says or does something to them I'll hurt that person in any way I possibly can. But outside of that, I have no passions. So I'm basically failing at life.
I'm not talented, because I don't try. I'm not beautiful, because I stopped caring and cut off all my hair and like food and weird clothes. I want to be beautiful, special, I want to be valuable and talented, I want to matter, to have a purpose. BUT I DON'T BECAUSE I SUCK AT LIFE.

someone instill me with passions?

P.S: this is not a "cry for help" or a"I'm so sad my life sucks because I'm a failure compliment me pleaseee!" I'm not looking for your sympathy or compliments. but this is my blog and I write what I like about whats on my mind. KAY?

Love,
the pathetic one, hanhan <3333

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you're passionate about being a better person.
    It seems like you're passionate about making the most of who you are.
    It seems like you're passionate about writing and expressing yourself.

    I know you don't want compliments or sympathy, but I think you're one of THE most beautiful people I have ever met. You definitely have the talent of bringing a smile to my face every time I see you. I think you're just good at making people happy. Sometimes, not caring isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's good to learn to just let go. I know that it's easy to just feel lost in life; I feel that way all the time. But you'll find your purpose and God's intention for you soon enough, and I think that you'll find there are endless amounts of people who value you, your beauty, your specialness, and AWESOMENESS IN LIFE. :)
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have days, weeks like this....You just happen to be saying it out loud :)

    ReplyDelete