Monday, May 2, 2011

aaaaand another long day.

I may not be beautiful.
I may not always be right.
I may not always be fun to be around.
I may be a moody insecure mess sometimes.


But I'm here.

WHEREVER THAT MAY BE. anyway, I'm like super tired. I woke up at 6 AM today >.< and went to a lab and did math in the morning then did work at home then shopped for hamlet costumes and bought green skinny jeans? whatever. And then I went to CYO, and it was pretty eventful towards the end. Then I ran, and walked home. So lots of walking, no shleep ever, and got to see my biffleee(which made life suck less).

Anyway. Guys, I'll be writing a long post soon. There's been a lot on my mind lately due to recent events(not with me, with other people I'm close with, in case you were worried. you probably weren't.) And so, I go to stretch because I am in pain. And wait for my nightly phone call. And do pushups or something. And more math. AHADHFHKJHDGLJD. Bye.

love you guys so much,
hanhan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment