Monday, April 18, 2011

thats the wonderful thing about people....

Their stories. 
I've always been obsessed with stories. My entire life.
Books
Fairytales
People
Honestly, I love other peoples lives. They fascinate me. I want to hear about them, I want to know people thoughts on things, their secrets, what they do that makes them who they are. In my books(just to note, I recently did a little counting in my head and I think I've read 50 so far this year...which is not enough), I get to see other people, look at their lives...AND NOT LIVE MY OWN LIFE EVER? jk.

But really, peoples secrets are so fascinating. And confusing. sometimes they make me forget reality and get lost in someone else's world, which I feel like could be a bad thing. sometimes.

In reality:
Testing this morning, I remembered how much I absolutley abhorred mornings. 7AM WAKING UP IN THE MORNING GOTTA GET DRESSED GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS BLAHBLHABLAH its not friday, nevermind.
After testing we went to Mass, rearranged my voice lesson(looks like I'm biking there. to Lindenhurst. great.)
Came home, was fed finally, and read. (re read 5-8 of the Princess Diary Books. Don't judge me. Finishing the last one tonight!!!!)
Biked my sister to Soccer, and now I have to pick her up :p and go to...
CYO THE MOST BLISSFULLY WONDEROUS THING EVER. jk, the Enormous creeper mustache is there...BUT SO IS T SO NBD.
anyway. I have apples. And books. I am content.

love love love, Hanhan
P.S, writing my book is becoming difficulter. which isn't a word. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment